Notary for Individuals
A wide variety of services are possible to be rendered when dealing with notary for individuals. Several of these services are listed down below. Although this list is not exhaustive, majority of them are the most common notary public needs and we are able to attend to each and everyone efficiently and effectively.
Power of attorney: this feature can be employed worldwide. In this case someone is empowered to sign documents or carry out other legal proceedings on your behalf. This can be compared to a letter of authority. Anyone can be chosen to carry out this duty, trusted friends or family members living in the foreign country in question, including foreign lawyers are suitable for this. Such appointed people are call attorneys.
Property documents meant for overseas: this scenario is quite common, in a case where you might have been either buying or selling properties in countries such as Spain, Italy, Jamaica and a host of others, it is always necessary to submit a legal document attesting to such transaction by your notary abroad.
Authentication of educational certificates for the purpose of working abroad: to gain employment overseas it is mandatory that you tender a notary certified copy of your qualifications. The notary certifies a copy of the original certificate as authentic.
A lot more of our individual notary services are listed below, as earlier said; this list is not exhaustive and if you need to make more enquiries, reach us on our contact.
- Bank instruction letters
- International attendants/ Statutory Declarations/ Affidavits
- Sworn statements & depositions to marriage certificates
- Missing passports
- Permission for children to travel with a lone parent/ Guardian
- Authentication of copy documents such as, passports, driving license etc.
- Notarising foreign wills
- Change of name documents, deed will etc.
- Sponsorship – visits or settlement
- Preparing & witnessing documents such as witness statements & application forms
- Indian OCI Card Applications
- Witnessing & dealing with documents for the purchase or sale of land & property overseas
- Notarising foreign adaption application requirements
- Verifying the translation of documents
- Taking evidence known as depositions in England & Wales for use in legal proceedings abroad.
- Authenticating the signing of an acknowledgement for use in the United States of America
- Providing notarised copies & certificates of law
- Life certificates confirming an individual is alive
- Authenticity Criminal Record Beads (CRB) & disclosure Scotland.
- Documents required to relocate to a foreign country for a job
- Documents required to facilitate a marriage ceremony in a foreign country
Concerning business notary we also offer a comprehensive range of notary services to corporate companies. We are capable of notarising various kinds of document which are tailored to your exact requirements and needs. This list is also not exhaustive, if any of your requirements are not out rightly listed here Please do not hesitate to reach us via our contact.
- Notarising corporate power of attorney
- Authenticating corporate documents for UK or foreign companies
- Certifying company documents such as resolutions, minutes, accounts & reports, certificates of incorporation, memorandum & articles of association etc
- Authenticating documents to assist in the opening of corporate branch offices and bank accounts within the UK or abroad, Certificates of Good Standing, Certificates of Law, Application Forms
- Certification of copy documents such as, Passports and Driving license
- Trademark Assignments
- Notarising commercial mortgages/ Loan Agreements
- Sale and Purchases of foreign shares
- Attesting and authenticating the signature and execution of documents such as corporate Affidavits, Statutory Declarations, Witness Statements etc
- Taking evidence known as depositions in England & Wales for use in foreign courts
- Authenticating the signing of an Acknowledgment for use in the United States of America
- Dealing with shipping documentation including the registration of vessels and ship protests
- Purchase and sale of corporate property/land abroad
- Bills of Sale
- Maritime Bills of Sale
- Ship Mortgages
No notary public service is complete without the mobile notary. With the mobile notary, limitations caused by distance and inabilities to reach the notary due to unforeseen circumstances or unchangeable ones are eliminated. In cases where your schedule is too tight for you to fix time to travel, the mobile notary comes in handy; our mobile notary provided will solve your problem. In other peculiar cases where the notary service is required by an older citizen or an entire family group, the mobile notary service becomes necessary. Businesses can also benefit from the mobile notary service because it may be almost impossible for directors to combine trips with the various tasks accompanying the job.
If you fall into any of these categories mentioned or would just rather have the notary come over, contact us and we would begin travel arrangements in earnest. However, this service will cost more due to travel expenses.